Friday, August 14, 2015

My first one pot pasta experiment


So here is my contribution to the one-pot-pasta foodie trend that is going around right now. In this first experiment, we have tomatoes, french beans, red onions, chicken, pepper, chilli flakes. and spaghetti. Clearly, it is one of those days when I simply clear out the fridge. Of course. Added water, cover the pot, turn the heat on high and here we go.



Tada! And here is the after photo. I really like the soup that this combination creates. The tomato - which I usually don't like eating in any solid form anyway - disintegrates into the soup. The french beans lends a surprisingly fresh flavour to the soup as well. All in all, I would call this experiment a huge success and definitely warrants more tests with different combinations.

No comments:

Post a Comment