Thursday, November 26, 2015

The case of the alien bug



I know what you are thinking: What on earth is that?! And in all honesty, I don't know. I personally thought it was dried leaves when I first saw it and touched one of its wings and it twitched. It twitched a bit an when back to sleep. I only got a good look at it once I realised that it was in insect. My best guess is that it is some sort of moth. This fellow is about two inches plus from head to tail.

I took this picture and consulted my gardener sifus and surprisingly, no one knew what sort of moth this is. My query was simple: Is it a pest or is it a good bug? If it is a pest, then I'd like to wake it up so that it won't lay eggs or eat my plants or carry some disease or something. But if it is a good bug, then I'd be fine to let it snooze as long as it liked.

I never got to know what this bug is. Some of the more cheeky answers I got was that it is some kind of alien bug. It was gone by the time I went to look for it again in the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment