Sunday, October 11, 2015

I come from beyond, the King of Lies, the dream-wrecking Spookshow Demon


Our yet to be named motley crew staged yet another original at this year's Short+Sweet Musical. To me, the most exciting and fulfilling part of this year's experience is just how incredible the journey had been leading up to our stage. The synergy between myself, CK and AD was something that I really admire. We were creative and production was silky smooth - but most importantly, we had an incredibly awesome time at it. We played off each other's strengths and we were all passionately invested into this project.

We did not get into the gala finals of this festival, but personally, I earned something so much more valuable. I got to experience a great production.


This is a recording of the staged Spookshow Demon. We'd like to thank everyone who embarked on this amazing journey with us. They say that the journey is more important than the destination. This is so true in this production.

No comments:

Post a Comment